Sunday, March 8, 2015

~Birthdays~

Time to play catch up! You know life gets busy around here with 6 kids, one dog and 2 birds in the house. Oh plus a daycare full of kids during the day. I have had a full group of kids for a few weeks now. I was just asked to take on 2 more kids part-time. They will only be here during daycare hours and the county is allowing me to have the extra kids. I have watched them before and they are very well behaved kids. Keeps me busy though.

Since we have a March birthday coming up I figured I better post about the January and February ones we already had.

Ms. Abby turned 11 years old in January.

It was her golden birthday so we went for a gold and purple theme.

Jade turned 13 in February.
We now have a teenager in the house.
 
Funny how just over night they can learn everything there is to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment